Clock Tower Animal Clinic is excited to announce its plans to build a new, larger facility designed to create the best experience for clients and their pets. Since we're locally owned and operated, we seek to attract and retain the best veterinary professionals for our city. This new facility helps us further our pride in local ownership, client service, and employment.
We're happy to say our design plans accommodate most, if not all, of the feedback we've received since we grew into our current location.
While we can't share all of the details about the new clinic, we're happy to share a few, see below.
|You've said...||We're planning for...|
|The lobby is too small/crowded||Seating for 20+, over 4x the current size.|
|The clinic doesn't have enough parking||Parking for over 40 vehicles at the site.|
|The clinic is too busy||More exam rooms, dedicated check-out area, and capacity to expand staff.|
|We love your clinic, and we've been happy to watch you grow.||Thanks! We love our clients too, and we want to keep growing our staff and the services we provide. This new clinic is designed to allow us to grow further.|
Additional Goals of Dr. Schlenker for the New Building
- Relocate less than 2 miles from current location to reduce impact to clients.
- Offer more green space for clients and their pets.
- Incorporate natural lighting for comfort of clients and staff.
- Emphasize efficiency of client movement around the front areas of new building.
- Use energy efficient design principles.
- Plan for top-tier medical areas for technical and veterinary staff.
- Offer more features for staff and their busy lives.
We continue to work with our design and construction team, as well as the City of Lincoln, to plan and build this new building as quickly, yet as thoughtfully, as possible. As we progress, we will update timing with the latest information we have.